Spring is fast approaching. Real estate experts predict lower prices and attractive mortgage will create a strong sales season.
- Research the best price to put your house on the market. Consider neighborhood home/price comparisons, as well as any home maintenance work that may need to be done, before deciding on a sales price.
- Create a good impression, both inside and outside your home.
- Create curb appeal–yardwork, fresh paint, new porch light, door knocker, door knob, etc. to update the outside of your home, if necessary.
- Declutter your home, clean out closets, and stage your home so buyers can see themselves living there.
- Your kitchen and bath(s) should look clean. Create a fresh look with paint, new lighting fixtures, hardware, and neutral finishings.